Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Check out Junior in the Kill Zone

Brandon in the Kill Zone

From: STEVE SHIMAHARA
Date: Aug 28, 2007 8:10 PM
Subject: Emailing
To: Bob Hara



To Mike, Scott, and the guys from Bob's Sporting Goods:

I would like to thank you very much Mike for letting my son (Brandon) and I be a part of your charter on the Endeavor August 25. It was my son's birthday. I had asked brandon what he wanted to do on his birthday and he said he wanted to fish with uncle dave and uncle eddie on his birthday dispite having a 1 albacore 1 yellowtail day last week on my last charter of the season


Good Work

Knowing I was done with trips for the season, I had to think fast to make it happen. I owe it all to you and your group to make it 1 of his best birthdays so far. I really think the fishing mattered but catching or lets say landing 15 and catching 3 on his own was something you cant explain ,especially when i had put the brakes on him.


What? Again!!!?!?!?!

I didn't let him bait and cast out his own bait till late afternoon. I was just a little too busy in the stern a few times. Nonetheless Brandon and I would like to thank you and the guys from bobs sporting goods for letting us join you.




Nice Gaff Unkie Eddie


Hope that we get invited to fish with the guys again.
Again thanks Mike and Scott


Steve Shimahara


Now that is pretty cool

Manana

No comments: