Friday, August 29, 2008

Like Father Like Son - BSG on the Endeavor


From: Mr Michael Sakasegawa
Date: Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 12:05 AM
Subject: Pics from the BSG 8/24 1.5 Day
To: mike_bobssportinggoods@yahoo.com, bob.bobssportinggoods@gmail.com

Mike....Bob....some pics of Brandon's 39lb. Brandon caught it fishing a plastic swim bait with a 1-3/4 ounce lead head. The bluefin hit the jig on the sink off the bow, on the days first jig stop.

For my marlin, I told several of the guys this story and i know they don't believe me, but im positive the marlin wasnt after my trolled lure. Just before the strike, i happened to be following my lure when im positive i saw a flying fish break the water near my jig. I believe the marlin was after the flying fish and i just happened to snag the marlin on the back. It was my first marlin caught though....i guess sometimes its best to be lucky.


$200 jackpot bluefin and my lucky Marlin. Brandon donated 50% of his winnings to the crew on top of our 20% tip.
As usual, Sueno and crew did a great job and earned every penny!!!

Another nice report from the group. The Endeavor runs out of Mission Bay out of Seaforth Landing. Well Done. I am out

No comments: