Saturday, August 30, 2008

Biggity Ben on the USNS Flint

Dorado - Sea of Japan

From: biggityben@gimail.af.mil <biggityben@gimail.af.mil>
Date: Aug 2008 at 12:52 PM
Subject: Ahi!!!
To: bob.bobssportinggoods@gmail.com

Bob,

Since I'm rarely home to make it out fishing with you guys, I gotta squeeze in some fishing where ever and whenever I can. The mahi was caught trolling off Japan last month off the stern of this ship: http://www.msc.navy.mil/inventory/ships.asp?ship=89&type=AmmunitionShip



The ahi were caught during a stop in Hawaii last week. My co-workers and I chartered a six pack for the day and look what we stumbled upon. Just imagine if we had fish like this less than 30 miles from the dock??!!


Ben Okazaki

p.s. Please tell Mike I said hello.


Fishing World Wide
Thanks for the message Ben

No comments: