Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lake Casitas Bass

Lake Casitas LargeMouth

Hey Gang

Man - My bad on getting this report out really late from Lake Casitas. This Commercial Real Estate Gig I call work can spin me out where I lost this email in the flurry of work related work work work stuff......... From my good friend Todd Garrett

From: Todd Garrett [mailto:todd@la-foods.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 4:23 PM
To: Todd Garrett
Cc: toddmgarrett@yahoo.com
Subject: lake casitas bass


I fished Lake Casitas today with Mark Davis and Jerry Scott-thank you for the invite Mark! Got into a good bite on light tackle (5lb line) and live shad on the bass. We had around 18 bass for half day on the lake.


Good conditions warm weather with most of the fish taken in the shallow water. Here's a couple of my bigger ones. Todd

Nice to see the Lakes are producing some nice fish. Thanks for the report Money.......


No comments: