Friday, May 6, 2011

MIssion Toad Bass!!!!

Ben Ozaki - Classified!!!!!!!!!!

From: ben okazaki
Date: Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:32 AM
Subject: Fwd: Toad Bass
To: Bob H

Bob,

This is a delayed report of this Toad I got back in March down in San Diego in a "classified" location. I had access to an area where most anglers don't get to fish and they were lickin to say the least. From my time on the boats growing up, I've literally seen 1000's of sandies and never one this big. A few days after I got this one, I popped one off trying to bounce it that was just as big as this one. I let this one go cause I didn't want to kill it, but part of me wonders what it would've gone on the scales. I guess we'll never know. Oh well.

Ben




What a Pig!!!! I love the "Classified" Location!!!! Thanks for the report. Better late than Never.

No comments: