Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nate, SUPER STOKED..

From: Nate Dogg
Date: Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Subject: Fw: Nate, SUPER STOKED..

What started as a 1978 'built-in-La-Paz' panga is slowly turning into my dream boat...

Nate





From: Jeff Chamberlain
Subject: Nate, SUPER STOKED..
To: "Nate Rosser"
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011, 2:52 PM

…………to see how your MegaPanga is turning out! The workmanship and design characteristics are just over the top, you should feel rightly proud of yourself! That’s one helluva accomplishment, and be prepared for a lot of launch ramp gawking and chitty chat once you get ‘er anywhere near the harbor down there….! I showed these photos to all my buddies up here and to a man, THEIR MINDS WERE BLOWN!

Here’s a few photos that I took that you can send to some buddies or folks to skool ‘em on how far you are along on the project…

May be down there Wed-Thurs……………..if so, I’ll be sure to contact you.

Best,

Jeff



Living the Dream Nate !!!!!

No comments: