Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pyramid Lake photos from Barry

Craig Holmes 29” first monster of the trip

From: Barry G
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 1:00 PM
To: Robert N. Hara
Subject: Pyramid Lake photos from Barry

Bob it was nice talking to you today, I got your logo up.

These fish were caught in the middle of March with Sierra Drifters Guide Service http://www.sierradrifters.com/ owner Tom Loe. I would highly recommend his operation for anyone that fishes the Bishop area, he’s the real deal, and as good as it gets.

I was up their fishing with two of my good friends Craig Holmes, Mike Casey that fish long range on the American Angler with me. We fished two days for around 6 hours a day catching beautiful Lahontan Cutthroat Trout, we landed approximately 80 fish all released. The fish were all caught on 6wt. Sage fly rods on a Ranger flats boat, about half of the fish were 24” – 30” in size.


Mike Casey

Mike’s fish landed

Barry getting his butt whipped

Barry 30”

Craig & Barry with a double

Yes it snowed, rained, wind blew, and it was sunny all at the same time.
I guess we could call that 4 seasons fishing.

Mike Casey


Nice Report Barry.
Beautiful

No comments: